The wireless remote control, as its name implies, is a device used to remotely control the machine, first developed by Nikola Tesla of the United States in 1898. There are two kinds of common types in the market, one is the infrared remote control mode (IR Remote Control) commonly used in home appliances, and the other is the radio remote control mode (RF Remote Control) which is commonly used for anti-theft alarm devices, door and window remote control, and car remote control.
Who invented the first remote control is no longer acceptable. But one of the earliest remote controls was developed by an inventor named Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) in 1898 (US Patent No. 613809) called "Method of and Apparatus for Controlling Mechanism of Moving Vehicle or Vehicles."
1. Industrial driving: Industrial driving is one of the most widely used fields of remote control systems. Taking Germany as an example, it accounts for about 40% of the annual output of remote control systems; especially for metallurgy, automobile manufacturing, paper mills, material warehouses, etc. Almost all equipped with industrial wireless remote control;
2, car crane, truck crane: Usually, the large car crane remote control system is also equipped with a data feedback device, the feedback device can display operating parameters (such as load, boom length, load torque, oil temperature, pressure, angle, etc.) On the display of the launch system, the operator can monitor the crane based on the displayed data;
3. Concrete pump truck: When the concrete pump truck is operated, there are several tens of meters (or even hundreds of meters) of the working surface of the console. The traditional operation mode requires several people to cooperate. Due to the low efficiency, the concrete pump truck is limited. Performance is played; for long-distance, large-displacement large-scale pump trucks, the contradiction is more prominent; the industrial wireless remote control can maximize the performance of the whole machine. After the pump driver is driving and positioning at the working place, the portable remote control system can be used in turn. Operate the various actions of the pump truck, such as the left and right rotation of the boom, the lifting and lowering of the multi-level rod. The operator can carry the launching system, away from the pump console, directly standing near the hose spout, controlling the action of the boom and the operation of the concrete pump;
4. Mining machinery: For the occasions with low visibility in the mine, the industrial wireless remote control equipped with feedback device can be used to control the hydraulic machinery. Even in places with low visibility and harsh environments, it is easy to control the drilling of heavy rock drilling frames. The operator can select the nearest location to drill holes without having to stay on the operator's station of the drill machine ten meters from the drilling point. The radio control unit is fully compliant with IP65 protection standards for use in wet and salty environments. Greatly increase the safety, comfort and accuracy of operation, save investment and improve efficiency;
5. Special machinery such as: steel slag loader, using industrial wireless remote control to remotely transform the loader, without compromising the existing manual operation mode, 100% simulation of the original dynamic loader mechanical dynamic performance and operation Function, to achieve the purpose of unmanned completion of slag cleaning operations. The operator is free to choose the best visual position with a lightweight transmitter, and the remote loader is free to run in the slag removal operation. The successful use of the remote-controlled loader eliminates the harsh environment in the past, the unclear sight, and the hidden dangers caused by the high temperature slag, which frees the operator from the harsh environment, improves the efficiency of the slag cleaning operation, and improves the working environment of the metallurgical workers. Reduce the labor intensity of workers;
6. Building tower crane: More than 60% of the building's rotary tower cranes in Europe and North America are controlled by wireless remote control, which not only saves cost during equipment manufacturing (no air console), but also fully guarantees safety and reliability, and improves construction. effectiveness;
7. Other aspects: With the development of industrial wireless remote control technology, industrial wireless remote controllers have been widely used in loader, shunting locomotives, hydraulic machinery and mobile vehicle port loading and unloading machines, and the market prospect is extremely broad. .
Previous: Wireless remote control classification
Next: No Information