With the development of technology, people's intelligent living standards are also improving. Nowadays, the range of wireless receiving and transmitting modules is becoming wider and wider. The wireless receiving and transmitting modules have been applied to smart homes, security alarms, etc. from time to time. The life brings great convenience.
11 features of wireless receiving and transmitting modules
1.16 communication channels can also be extended according to customer requirements.
2. A variety of optional communication interfaces: RS-232, TTL or RS-485 interface.
3. Data format: 8N1/8E1/8O1 (other formats are also available, such as 9-bit data bits).
4. Transparent data transmission: Provides a transparent data interface that can adapt to any standard user protocol.
5. Carrier frequency: 433MHz. Other frequency bands can also be customized. Such as 300-350MHz, 390-460MHz and 780-925MHz.
6. Transmission rate: 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 100 kbps, 250 bps;
7. Transceiver integrated, half-duplex working mode.
8. It adopts single-chip radio frequency integrated circuit and single-chip MCU with few peripheral circuits, low power consumption and high reliability.
9. Low cost, low power consumption.
10. Working temperature: -35 ° C ~ +75 ° C (industrial grade).
11. Antenna impedance: 50Ω (standard SMA, customizable).
It can be seen that the performance of the wireless receiving and transmitting module is still very powerful, precisely because of its characteristics make it more and more widely used.